District Events/Meetings are being held Online or Hybrid until further notice
We invite all our Clubs to host their meetings online. See this page for more resources on how to conduct virtual meetings.
Consider holding hybrid meetings to increase membership.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns and stay well and safe.
District 55 hosts a dynamic Continuing Education Program with each week usually from 7-8 PM dedicated to a different topic. Pre-registration for individual programs is encouraged—although you could join in if meeting has started. (Holidays may affect the schedule)
· First Mondays each month for Membership Building issues.
· 2nd Tuesdays for leadership-building topics.
· 3rd Wednesdays for marketing-related topics.
· 4th Thursday for basic speaking skills and techniques.
· "Final Fridays" for "office hours" open to any Toastmaster questions.
Click here for more information.