Remember that FIRST time you visited a Toastmasters club? Remember that FIRST time you gave a speech in front of someone other than your mirror?
Probably was kinda SCARY…
Well, for your FIRST time at a District Conference we don’t want it to be scary,
we want it to be SCARY FUN!!!
Our First Timers team, led by Division L Director Kyle Mitchell, is excited to welcome you and prepare you to get the most out of your conference weekend. It could literally change your life!
Here is a little of what we have planned:
FIRST TIMER ACTIVITIES & PERKS
- Meet & Greet before Opening Ceremonies
- Networking Scavenger Hunt
- Prizes for First Timers who sign up for Pathways during the conference
- Pro Tips document from longtime attendees
- First Timer virtual background
- Virtual Ambassadors you can contact any time with questions
You will learn and laugh and maybe make new lifelong friends! There is a first time for everything…so put your EVERYTHING into our first ever Virtual District Conference!
Kyle Mitchell, DTM