About District Conferences
The District holds its Annual Conference over a weekend in the Spring. Conferences fulfill many purposes:
- Conduct important business necessary for the functioning of the District
- Elect District Officers
- Approve Budgets and Hear Audit Reports
- Approve District Realignments
- Approve Procedures changes
- Hear important Communications from Toastmasters International
- Recognize Member and Club Achievements
- Enjoy Communications and Leadership Education Sessions
- Conduct District-level Speech Contests
- Network with Toastmasters from all over the District
- Have fun!
"Put on a Good Show" - Meeting Planner Handbook orderable from Toastmasters International. A comprehensive guide to planning, organizing and on-site coordination of training programs, major conferences, banquets and speech contests.
Dignitary List and Introduction Protocol