They do not apply as credit to club officer training requirements.
The first class is an orientation to the program. Designed for those with less than a year's experience:
- how to best use the CC & CL manuals to propel your progress,
- find and utilize a mentor to elicit excellence in your performance
- delivery approaches for an impactful evaluation
- terrific Table Topic tips that wow an audience
- maximizing your abilities through meeting roles.
Advanced Tips and Tricks (8:00-9:00 pm)
The 2nd class is more informal approach to club and meeting mastery, directed toward Toastmasters who already know the basics (although helpful to all):
- Dynamic delivery tips & tricks
- Adding warmth and humor to speech
- Coaching on vivacious vocality
- Masterful body movements
- Avoiding the "crutch" word minefield
- Utilizing the District and International websites for additional resources
- Creative ways to bring in guests
- many more methods to modify your move toward maximal results
To join via your computer (ideal) or by phone, use the Zoom meeting information below, or contact Bart for more information.
mobile (512) 563-3845