Answers to Club Officer Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is information on upcoming officer training sessions?
2. Where is information on performing my Officer Role?
3. What software is available to help me manage the club?
4. Where is information on how my club is doing? How my club has done in the past?
6. How do I submit a new member application on-line?
7. How do I pay club member dues?
8. How do I record an educational achievement?
9. How do I update the Club Officer list?
Here's a pictorial document on how to log in to Club Central
10. Where can I order club supplies and equipment?
12. How do I modify my club’s meeting information?
14. Where is information on my club’s constitution and bylaws? How do I change my bylaws?
The club constitution is owned by Toastmasters International. Changes to this document can only be made by Toastmasters International and not by a club.
The club bylaws form is owned by Toastmasters International. The form has blanks that the club fills in. Changes to the form can only be made by Toastmasters and not by a club. Changes to the information in the blanks can be made by the club. Club unique information requires a 2/3 vote of members present at a club business meetings. There must be a quorum of members present to conduct the meeting. Once approved, changes can be made on-line via Club Central.
15. Where is information on District Conferences? On the District Council?
16. When are Officer Trainings, Contests, Conferences? Where are Monthly Reminders?
17. Where do I find my Club Number? Where is information on what Area and Division my club is in? Who are my Area and Division Governors? How can I contact them?