In order to service Toastmaster members needs efficiently and effectively, Toastmasters Clubs are aligned in a hierarchy of Areas and Divisions for administrative purposes. The assignment of Clubs to Areas and Areas to Divisions, etc. is predominantly determined by geography, and is re-examined and adjusted for balance every year in the Spring. For clubs that are formed / chartered after the Spring alignment is approved, the District Governor makes assignments to an appropriate Area / Division.
District Boundaries and Club Locations
Here is the text description of the Texas counties that are part of District 55. Below is the corresponding map. On the right hand side are the club locations as of the May, 2014 alignment
- 2016-2017 Final Alignment - spreadsheet sent by District Director to Toastmasters International on 14 July 2016 based on District Council Meeting and updated data on the clubs
- 2016-2017 Alignment approved at the May 14, 2016 District Council Meeting, by Division/Area, and From-To by Club
- 2015-2016 Alignment approved at the May 16, 2015 District Council Meeting, by Division/Area, and From-To by Club
- 2014-2015 Alignment approved at the May 17, 2014 District Council Meeting
- 2013-2014 Alignment approved at the May 4, 2013 District Council Meeting